we're back where we started...

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funny how the mind works. The more I travel the more I tend to think of where I've been, what I've seen, what I've felt. The many, many transits and faces familiar and forgotten Waking up to strange suns and sleeping under different moons. The photos and the memories you can't erase. The beauty of never having enough time and thus loving every minute of what you get. And as always, there at the very end of everything, the gentle reminder of where home is and how to get there.

+ me +

♥♥♥

2 comments:

cherryblossom said...

Cool blog! The photos are lovely!

http://memyselfandi-bymirela.blogspot.com/

the runaway romantique said...

thanks so much mirela!

♥therunaway

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP