music monday: need you now

Monday, November 8, 2010

I have a little secret. From when I was a little girl, I was a country music junkie. I have no idea why or how it started, I just fell in love with Kenny Rogers, Martina Mcbride, John Denver and so many others from such a young age that until now country music holds a very special place in my heart. Nowadays country has become more widely accepted, and we have talents such as Lady Antebellum who seamlessly carry country music to a bigger audience and prove that there's more to it than cowboy hats and southern accents. 

I love these photos of them because they show the bond between these three performers. They look like they have so much fun together and having just won 2 CMA awards, I hope they continue to shine for many years to come. This song is just so beautiful and heart-breaking.

^ hilary scott is gorgeous
 + via ladya +


Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin' for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore
 And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control
And I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

♥♥♥

1 comment:

Just Cake Girl said...

I just posted another day this song to my blog...loving it ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP