back to you...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011


My, my... it's been a while hasn't it? Life has taken me on quite a few unexpected turns, forcing me to concentrate on certain things and unfortunately, neglect my blog. But through these events I've managed to find silver linings and realizing the importance of true things, like family, love and hope. I'm back now, hopefully for good and with a revelation about the importance of not letting challenges take away what's important to you.

When going through hard times, I stopped blogging about things that make me happy, or that catch my eye or brighten up my day because I had lost the motivation to do so. But now I realize that even more so it is important to continue to write, to enjoy, to collect, to share and to be inspired... and that by the simple gesture of blogging can refocus one's attention on the good and the positive, instead of dwelling on whatever momentary hardships that might cross one's path.

I know I've rambled on quite a bit, but I did want to offer an explanation for my absence, to share my mini-epiphany with you and ultimately to thank all my lovely followers for sticking around :) I can't wait to visit your blogs and catch up with you all. Hello again, lovelies <3

♥♥♥

6 comments:

Thelma Frayne said...

Welcome back lovely- hope your feeling a little better now. xx

Anonymous said...

It sounds like whatever happened lead you to a good place via a bad one. Hopefully all is well and it's good to have you back!

Jamie said...

So glad to have you back - hope your life just gets lighter and brighter.

monster cakes said...

Welcome back. : ) I hope life sends some small blessings your way!

Unknown said...

Happy to see you! Family comes first, and never give up!

kait said...

this post really spoke to me - it's weird how blogging can so positively affect you even when life is throwing curveballs.

so glad you're back though :)

xx,
kait

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP